The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 8

Lolz he's bipolar and too possessive of her. Seriously, killing her guards ...

Fed-Kun's army
"they were looking at you with lecherous eyes" asdhfkjahsfshd motherfucker what? they literally looked away the moment they saw her in her night dress??? if anything he was the one that looked at her lecherously considering he wouldnt look away at all.

So..... is "what the ENTIRE F*CK?" going to be my reaction to EVERY chapter????

Seriously, wtf is this?? It had some promise at the very beginning, but after CH 5 (the chapter that gave some lil background plot info) parts of the story just made even LESS sense.
But this emperor........ Bruh has MAJOR issues. He's a walking DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders). Actually, I think this webtoon itself may be a DSM illustration.
The MC lost her mind. I'm all for tragedies, psychological, horror, etc, BUT the beginning painted the MC out to be very righteous and successful, and the god painted her as some kind of saint that could be reincarnated as an almighty dragon if she wanted to... but this chapter just dumbed her alllll the way down and made her look stupid and simple. What happened to being a cool, level headed CEO? If anything, they're BOTH schizo (but emperor def has a smorgasbord of issues). Her sanity flew right out the window cuz Batshit Crazy Blood Emperor tells her to call him Caleb, boops her, and strokes her hair???? I....

IDK where the author is going with this, but it's getting more ridiculous before its getting any better. Well, at least it's toxic and fcked from the start so the readers know what to expect going forward.... if they want to go forward....

sigh.

Fed-Kun's army
Ba-dump?
GIRL YOU GONNA IGNORE THE FACT HE JUST KILLED YOUR GUARDS FOR NO GOOD REASON?
This is getting so stupid. Dropped.

I FUCKING HATE THIS MALE LEAD WHO TREAT PEOPLE LIVES LIKE THAT.... FUCK YOUUUUU

...the hell was that "ba-dump"? Girl, there's a time for everything and now certainly not the time to "dokidoki☆kyunkyun~dokyuuun~♡♡♡" to the dude :v

To all those complaining, remember that body isn’t hers. So it could be her body reacting to the emperor. I’m guessing they had a relationship which is why he’s acting out like a child throwing a fit, since she doesn’t remember or whatever and he knows she has the ability to save them. Not excusing his actions at all. Just saying, I don’t think it’s really HER but rather the body.

Aggregator gang
No I don't give a fuck.
Fall for the shitty psychopsth = drop immediately.

Shit character, other stories have edgy characters you can't really hate, then there's this one that's just trash.

Group Leader
if that body never had an owner until she came along, when who tf did he "tell to call him caleb" what the heck lmao.

Group Leader
How much I dearly, dearly, DEARLY wanted her to return his "Call me Caleb" with a "Fuck no, you rude, murderous asshole."

?? she went from "he constantly exerts his control over me and physically harms the people around me" to ba-dump???? disgusting....

He is killing your people trying to protect you and even threatening to kill "youe beloved lalalalalala sister" and you act all stupid and shit , trash

I wonder if all the people complaining are really gonna drop this, or if I'll still see their usernames complaining 20 chapters later.

Aggregator gang
She was once a CEO of somewhat big company, right? She's acting like a teenager girl who is talking to a senpai she has a crush on.

Users who are viewing this thread