The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 90 - End of main story

Aggregator gang
what do you mean by the " end of main story".
like is there a side story or a sequel?

@reen112 Typically this means there will be more side stories or a side story. It's normally like the happily ever after in romance stories. I'm hoping for a bit of lovey dovey-ness from Andrea and Salome. But the main story with the pope problems/demons/politics/etc is essentially over. There could be a sequel later on but typically side stories are short and not really a sequel.

Wow what a shocking lil story of Andrea owing both Hildegard and Caleb.

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
A bit rushed and such, also think a more bitter sweet ending where it would be the next life they meet would be fitting.

Now this didn't make much sense, but at least it was a happy ending 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Man I was hoping for Ludan and Salome but these last couple chapters crushed those hopes

Man, this started out well, then just kinda crapped out in the end. I am disappoint.

A great ending. There are some cliches here and there for the sake of the plot, but not too much where it spoils the story arc. It was great to see everyone achieve happiness after all the hardships they went through. I'd give the whole thing 8/10.

tbh, the author should have committed to having him stay dead and surmised what they managed to accomplish in his memory. He would have been reborn, this time as a dragon, and been able to wait for her when she then reincarnated and accepted the dragon gift as well, and then they would have lived eternally in their next lives together. Smh. Commit to your spiritual system dude! It's okay to give us bittersweet endings. <3

@Rhito
This is 100% the ending that I wished was in the story. To just suddenly get "WHOOPS! This guy was a dragon this whole time!" is a bit much after the "UH OH! Turns out you're not the real pope!" from last time. The twist does make sense with the fact that Andrea did survive Salome's attack, but didn't he do it with rings or something along those lines? If he was essentially an eternal dragon, that's kinda unfortunate. It kinda breaks that whole idea of him pulling himself up to the emperor's chancellor through cunning and hard work.

So, I will just say I hope the side stories do enough of a time skip to see actual interesting events.

I'm surprised that not a lot of people here know there are 10 side stories! Thank you for translating.. I still give this an 8/10 overall.

Oh my god I'm just gonna stop here bruh.

Its average tbh. If someone is gonna tell me I should be reading the 10 goddamn side stories to complete the story.

No🖤

They should not be called side stories otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread