The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 90 - End of main story

Enjoyed the story and will read the side stories but I feel like this was a bit rushed and maybe not a fan of what felt like a deus ex machina outcome with andrea removing the taboo from her soul ??????

Fun story and I agree with the others that the ending was rushed, but that's really nothing special. When an author approaches the ending of their story or simply gets burned out towards the ending, it can become incredibly hard, annoying or even hateful for them to HAVE to continue 'properly'. Or, quite similarly to us readers, they want to get to the good parts they've been looking forward to writing/drawing just that bit sooner.

Her hair kinda turned white or am I imagining things? And yeah, I also think that the ending was rushed. Could have been split into 2 chapters if the author wasn't too excited for the happy ending

Dex-chan lover
Story had potential, Ludan was sketchy since the beginning, Kept thinking not really her sister soul.
Also the character kept having a new powers for every possible situation.
Turns out the cardinals and the knight didn't have much to do.
Also her wish was to make her sister happy, shouldn't the finale be her confessing to Ludan about it and the reasoning of how she acted toward him, and Ludan saying something like I can't forgive you because i'm not her anymore but if i where I hope I could.

Ah so god find a dude who wants tp be a dragon afterall...

@mai-sama her hair color and eye color were the marks of the Pope, only the actual pope can have those so her and Ludan's hair color changed...

I was going to cry because of the ending; I'm happy the story turned out this way ☺️
Thank you for translating!

What the...eff? I feel like I just got hit with a bat and told that was the end. It just wrapped up and that was it?

Finally. God has fucked a law in a lawful way. The pawns were acted by free will de jure but did not have free will de facto.

P.S.: Looks like the manhwa was axed and was completed in a ten chapters, so Caleb's death does not feel so sad... but maybe this was made deliberately to keep readers focused on main moral of the story.

@trimutius Yes. Always remember to interview candidates in proper order.

aw its heartwarming but confusing 😆 thanking the translation team for all the hard work so far 💜

Users who are viewing this thread