The Emperor's Companion

Contributor
Edgelord male lead, yeahhhhh.

I don't think it was really needed here.

Okay—😅his response to her waking up from a coma when it appears that they may have been lovers is to slaughter a bunch of people and then act like she's crazy when she calls him a murderer, proceeded by him threatening her life—am I nuts or does this one have no perception of the concept of "game", cuz if it wasn't for duce ex machina, this one would be out one female. Heh.

am I the only one that thinks there's way too much unnecessary melodrama.... like the premise sounds interesting, but what is even happening now smh

Double-page supporter
@ike_000 You are not the only one, somehow Chinese and Korean "comics" often have strange character behaviors and drama.

The more i read, the more confused i get lol. Still in ch 4 tho.
Anw, if the ML already has feelings for the Pope then does that mean that he is already in a relationshio with its original host? I hope that's not the case here. I'll still read this tho and see if it will grow on me.

fire them! I really like her "I love my sibling so much" attitude. And I like how she is quick to realize that something isn't right with the situation.
It does also make me wonder, if she has been asleep for 20 years, why does the Emperor seem to know her/ expect for her to know him. Who is he?

So what's the Emperor's deal if she's actually been asleep for 20 years?

Really liking the premise of this so far. Smart MC + dorky siblingcon moments.

What's with the emperor then? If the body has been asleep for 20 years since she was born, and likely that it didnt have a soul as she seem to think, what's the chance of them interacting? Weird... Unless he visits her in her sleep and talks to her? Maybe he'd hope she was listening as she sleep?
Thank you for the chapters!!! Keep up the good work!

@redvamik waduh sis, kalo akun klonengan saya juga banyak dari yg pesbuk sampe ke e-mail segala😂👌. Lah emang ada kasus ya digrebek webcomic gegara gonta ganti akun?
Sistem sepin lucki nya atuh gimana? saya kalo dapet sepin lucki masa cuma sehari sekali doang😑

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a huge fan of these female demographic webcomics where the love interest or father figure is an unhinged abhuman with plenary powers and a throbbing hard-on for murder, but I do want to see the CEO of Religion's story. I guess I'm gonna watch another seemingly unforgivable lunatic get cured with the power of pussy or headpats.

@Evgrace waduh, saya bukan sis 🤣, cuma penyuka genre isekai dan reinkarrnasi tak peduli gender. tp setelah baca bbrp chapter, komik ini ga seru.
pakai aplikasi yg bisa install banyak duplikasi yg sama tp bisa beda akun (kyk pararel app, tp bukan itu). sekarang ada kuis dan lucki spin kan makin nikmat. klo digabungin bisa 10 lebih loh. lumayan bgt

I though it was kind of confusing and very slow. Like after 6 chapter, I feel like I read one.
So many ??? I don't get the emperor but will probably have some explanation later. Still the Pope thing is quite intriguing. A bit meh for me for the moment

Even snails walk faster than this series story development.
Up to chapter 7, stuff shoved in and dismissed without purpose, nothing actually matter so far. world building? you could forget about that.
better put it on hold and back after the 15th chapter or something, though I doubt that it'll going to be improved much.

is the emperor her sibling? cu'z he keep asking her 'did she remember about him?' even though she hibernate for 20 years.
how can you know someone when you sleeping all time?
the god said her sibling is someone important and i think emperor is quite important
so is he her sibling? if not why he keep asking her about him?

Users who are viewing this thread