4.) Death is the Only Ending for a Villainess
5.)The Villainess Lives Twice
6.) The Evil Lady's Hero
7.) The Villainesses' Butler
8.) I will become a Villainess that goes down in History
9.) Viridescent Crown
10.) I Raised Cinderella Preciously

Tell me if u like any of those I still have more hehe

Okay, the start of the plot is so slow. I am the type of reader who have "stuffiness-bar" and imma tell you that my bar is almost full and yet the story haven't progress. I don't think if I can bear this frustration any longer.
I don't like that the FL is blind siscon/brocon (I mean she has only her eyes to her sibling) and taking into consideration the title, I am quite confused who is now the 'Emperor'. That lil brother has more focus than the Emperor.
Haha it's so funny for me to say that TRASH couple is more tolerable than the lil bro+sisconFL.
This manhwa is btw likeable than the fake tag of Isekai in Twins' siblings new life

I've only read 27 chapters but at what point does it start getting better
I like the FL and all, but the ML is just overly possessive and kind of psycho. Why does he even like the FL??? It just doesn't make sense to me and I think it's not supposed to make sense but that's just...really frustrating for me. Also, I hate forced marriage plots. So far the FL is so obviously against it and repulsed by the idea but heyy ML has a legitimate reason to compel her into it against her will. The world is literally screwed if FL doesn't get together with him. Thanks plot device prophecy, good to know she's being held at gunpoint to start liking him. Am I supposed to root for this? I don't, I hate the ML. He doesn't respect her boundaries. Until he does. Until he doesn't. Side note: Holding someone's hand doesn't mean you're open to a kiss.
And the art's nice, story looks like...something will happen eventually...but I'm not sticking around that long. I'd rather watch the emperor, crazy sister (who I actually find less crazy than the emperor maybe it runs in the genes), chancellor and philip interact together or FL with her brother dealing with the pope-cardinal stuff. I actually liked those scenes. But the moment FL and ML enter the room together, I feel my happiness towards life drop. Which is shocking, because I am a huge romance fan.

@Hihi1238759758
According to spoilers I read, his obsession is because he is the boy that she saved in her last life. Though I dont think he remembers that right now. I tried to find the thread that I read this in for more details but I cant seem to find it :/ Anyways, in chapter 72 they reveal the truth behind the rumor of him killing his whole family, and ML himself says he wouldn't agree to getting together with FL if FL is against it. Considering how much he's improved since the beginning, I'm pretty sure he's being genuine about it too.
I also really hated ML at first but now that he's improving and the truths about the past are being revealed, I can't help but feel like the author INTENTIONALLY made his introduction cr*p, tho I can't fathom why. I stuck with it even though he pissed me off and now I'm glad I did because its actually a pretty decent story. So I promise you, IT DOES GET BETTER (I dont remember an exact chapter that it starts getting better but I think somewhere in the 30s?) It just needs some patience on the reader's part 😅

Supporter
Tried starting this but holy shit, I don't want to read more. The male lead is actually retarded and the female lead just goes along with his bullshit for no reason. She's by far the worst doormat I've seen in any cheesy reincarnation story.

If you're here and expected a cute sibling relationship, don't bother. Cuz there's an annoying f*cker that ruins the whole thing.

so like, i heard the emperor was the reincarnated boy and all, imo that doesn't really give much of a reason for him to become A F*CKING PSYCHO. im sorry but even if he had character improvement, i will still see him as an annoying sh*t.

I prefer a good start and ends with a bad end rather than a bad start that ends with a good end.

Thank you for the scanlations!

I'm really proud of the author its not easy writing a story and its a pretty good one. I think two things that the story is missing to take it to the next level is more details about each of the main characters and more moments outside of the main plot. Details like quirky interests or weird pet peeves really bring a character to life and make a character 3 dimensional. The main characters don't really have a personality. Male leads personality is his obsession with the female lead, female leads brothers personality is being pitiful and loving his sister. Also, moments outside the main plot can work to show us character development as well as the growing bond between characters, moments can be meal times or running errands, a tiny mishap that ends up being a little funny. It really makes the reader feel as if the story world is a real one gives an immersive and heartwarming experience.

Ohh I rmb when this series had only <10 chps now it almost complete/complete?? Maybe I give it a read again since the comments are 50 good 50 bad maybe I have to judge by myself

Wtf getting confused. If she was the heir to a company wouldn't she be the head of the board of directors?

This story is so bad in my opinion, I never liked the concept of he an asshole who kills innocent people, but the female lead is like "He is a crazy psychopath but, he is so hot".

@Redsling Not sure how much of a difference this'll make, but he hasn't actually 'killed' any innocent people. Severely injured, yes, at the beginning- but the thing about him killing his family gets explained later on and he actually had a pretty legit reason imo

Users who are viewing this thread