The Emperor's Companion

the story at first was interesting but now it just keeps on dragging stuff, like it has become so boring to read

Wait.... excuse me?!?! WHAT THE FVCK DID HE JUST SAY?!?!?!?! SOMEONE EITHER EXPLAIN THIS SH!T, OR UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY!!! 😭😭

I literally only read this to see Andrea and Salome's relationship progress.... did I miss anything or did nothing happen at all between the two of them?

Bruh. Homeboi heres been dead for 16 days. Someone get him a bath/tooth brush and check if all his parts are still healthy

There is going to to be side stories, right?
It says the main story has ended, so I'm sticking around for side stories.

One of the most disjointed stories I've ever read. Ideas are gently hinted at and then dropped. Art is good tho.

Dropped after 63 chapters. I felt like this story didn't improve at all as I read it, the character dynamics stayed just as frustrating as the beginning, the plot was very confused and distracted, and it was not romantic. Thanks to the translators but I just can't keep going with this.

i did not read this story except the first 5 ch. and the last one. ending seemed pretty weird tho. i might come back to this at some point

That Ending was worse than Romeo and Juliet.
"I will die for you."
"No. I save you!"
"No, you are a homunculus and were intended to give your life for him! From the start!" *fizz*
" She's ded. I save her by dieing!"
"Oh no, he is dead! I wait for over two weeks and then go to cuddle him. Oh, he is cold."
" Did you forget you can revive him? "
"But then, I die!"
"I a dragon. I offer my life, so that you don't die! Hurr!"
" Yey I'm alive! "
"Yes you're alive!" *kisses zombie emperor*
Babymaking chapters to come.

So...what was the point of the MC...I mean her existence amounted to nothing but a stepping stone for her sibling and an object of desire for the ML... 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was good the it just spent trolling the readers what was the point of the vision of ml n mc to love each other

Users who are viewing this thread