The Emperor's Court Lady Is Wanted as a Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
So what was wrong with him, is he going to turn into a dog too lol

I kept wanting to think sidis is the emperor and edbert is a stand in to decoy for assassination attempts and such.

Re-reading it, i'm not sure i want to keep following it's kind of not really interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait.. am i missing something? Because i can't really find the reason as to why she won't suspect that child is Sidis.. 😩

@MeiraEve you're not missing anything -- our MC just couldn't connect the child and sidis together *sigh* HAHAHAHAH i really don't know why she cannot suspect anything when sidis clearly said he was the emperor's cousin so there's the connection already

@stressedcoffee @MeiraEve
I can only speculate but if you look at the hair of Sidis and the child there are some discrepancies (in terms of coloring). Also, we may know Sidis' color scheme thanks to the cover, etc. but we don't know if the child has the same hair color. We know that Sidis had a taxing past (besides possibly losing Qatra) so maybe his hair turned silver/white because of Marie Antoinette or his magic awakening or possibly both.

Is it weird that this whole time I've imagined sidis with light blonde hair, but just noticed he's white haired on the cover?

Is there a particular reason why she doesn't think he's the same kid? Or she just hasn't put it together yet/thought of it? I think I vaguely remember something about her thinking it can't be them bc of ages

how in the hell is it not clicking to her who that child is

Users who are viewing this thread