The Empire Scans

Hi, do you guys still have discord? Or is it closed now? I tried the incon here but doesn't work and the link address on the end of the manwha is expired. Thanks for all your hard work! 😊 💕

Thank you for the update of Beatrice, I really appreciate it. I hope you guys will keep going. Thanks again.

Group Leader
Thank you the empire scan will make sure keep giving you the best we can ^^

GAAAHH, I am so in love with Beatrice! Thank you for putting the time, energy and effort in these translations.~ 😁

Group Leader
I've enjoyed Beatrice! The link to the original raws/original kakao link that's listed on the mangadex page for the Manhwa doesn't work for me. How have you guys been accessing it?

Group Leader
Good on ya for picking up trash count, hope y'all don't get DMCA'd like reaper did

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I just read Mr. Mallow Blue chapter 6 and saw your "hiatus" notice. I hope you guys will have more people joining soon. I really enjoy Mr. Mallow Blue - you guys put in good quality work, so please keep it up.

Thank you for your kind information on the group's status and such. I look forward to your new releases. Thank you!

Hello, I want to talk to your team leader about something very important. Do you have an Instagram account to facilitate messaging?

Group Leader
I really love your work pls update Beatrice T_T I left it on chapter 47 and I don't really want to read the last 2 chapters :'D I'll keep waiting 😊

Users who are viewing this thread