The Empress with No Virtue

Highly recommend the original novel you can find it on NU and it's also completely translated

This is a pleasant surprise! The novel is one of my favourite, you guys should check it out on NovelUpdates. It's completed btw.

Fed-Kun's army
So far so good. But i really dislike china harem setting.. even if the emperor loves the mc, she will always lose favor to other women over time. It is the emperor's duty to have many children. And the empress duty to ensure that there are thousands of women serving the emperor's harem.
Yuck.

The novel was great, this isn't a strong mc with magical powers, but a strong and clever and smart mc.

She is a brave girl and understands her situation and knows what makes her happy, romance just came in later. The ml didn't have a "hmm... this girl isn't interesting" but more like the ml hates being controlled and mc just came into the mess because it's her family that is involved and implemented, he ended up disliking her

He didn't go start to love, but ended up falling into it naturally without the two even aware of it. It's a clumsy mess, but it's so damn good.

Plus, the MC is so smart and funny that you just want to watch her all day and want to know what's next or what is she even thinking about!

Omg cant believe this got a manhua adaptation. This MC is the best, i love her 😂😂😂😂😂

Nooo... why did it have to be a harem... Harems always end with either the ML unrealistically faithful to just MC, or sleeping around with the help of his understanding wife. Either way it's just weird. >_<

I’m liking this, but not the harem thing. I wish there was another ML. The emperor is weak and acts like a child

Users who are viewing this thread