The End of Elysion

For those who are debating whether or not to read this, have you ever read a manga where there was so much potential in story and themes. Then the writer (or editors) betray you and everything that they could of made great turned into crap. This is that story.

In fact, if you want to see how you can screw up good potential I would recommend reading this. Chapter 18 I think is the reason the AQUAscans team lost interest in translating the last chapter because the series was completed way before they went inactive.

Otherwise the characters are nice to look at, but are dull and the interesting themes they could have played with are not. I cannot tell whether the series got axed or the writer is only good at ideas and art, but not execution and endings. If anyone could tell me that would be nice.

Supporter
I agree with @NoahWanger, the plot tries to cut deep with drama and tragedy, but the execution is found lacking. The story never manages to bind us readers emotionally to the characters. It all feels a bit random.

Dex-chan lover
As expected, it doesn't feel too good at the end.
At least the art is nice. It reminds me of other anime....same character designer? Hmm.

overall i thought the idea and plot where fine. The only downfall is the pacing. There wasn’t enough time to develop the characters to what they are. I could see the direction the author wanted to go in but in the end it was too rushed. I still liked it but to each their own. You’ll never know until you give it a shot

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know what I was expecting coming into this. But I couldn't get into it. I'm not a fan of the girl getting turned into a guy and there are just numerous other things that didn't sit right with me

This manga screams 'The author had more planned but the manga was canceled before storylines could properly develop'
There were multiple spots where plotlines just fall. The pacing starts off alright, with a good set up, character dynamics just getting developed but starts to go a racer speed towards the end as if trying to finish off a full story with limited time left.

I liked it, though it's obvious this needed more chapters to properly develop :/
Mangas getting axed are never quite good. But! It was a quick and entertaining read.

Kinda wish they developed the time where Kazuha didn't reincarnate a bit more

Long story short its girl to boy genderswap. Will probably be yaoi. Not interested lmfaoo.

Users who are viewing this thread