The Eunuch's Consort Rules the World - Ch. 12 - Who exactly is he?

99.9 % of people in the commet section: ew bad ml he going in the trashbin. .1% which is me: you can rape me any day daddy😍😘. lmao i got bad kinks for smexy guys and mls like him. might get some hate 😂🤣😂 no offense

Yeah, hard pass on this ML. Being domineering is a thing, but this is straight-up sexual assault. On a lucid person, no less.

Someone tag this manhwa with the explicit tags or sumn bc. Some people have trauma triggers here, fam. Absolutely dropped.

BRUH. WHAT?! WHY?! This was so unnecessary, how are we gonna support a love interest if he does this?! Geez, are we suppose to ignore this just because she'll tame him at some point and the asshole will submit to her or will give her all the power in the world blabla, isn't that?! C'mon, I'm so done. >:c

Sexual Assault.
Amazing
Makes me really like the Story.
Instantly getting dropped

Dex-chan lover
Just what the fuck was this supposed to be?? Who asked for this???

@StormConstantine, it's funny how I know EXACTLY what novel you are talking about, because it's literally in my next tab lolol
But yeah, I'll take Xiu over this bastard any day (even though that man god made me cringe a considerable amount of time.)

I knew I didn't like this ML. He 100% deserves to be dropped into the trash and set on fire

I was about to admire how he used makeup remover, but then-
WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK IS IT WITH CHINESE MANHUAS AND NON CON? It's not romantic!
You know gullible teens are reading this! Grrrr! (/‵Д′)/~ ╧╧

Users who are viewing this thread