The Evil Cinderella Needs a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
She's the most 'hand-on' villainess ever, going to shank the heroine herself with a giant fucking knife like it's nothing.

Looks interesting! Thanks for picking this up. Amazing that you do this all on your own, I would have thought it was by a practiced team.

The plot is really interesting and intriguing, but I don't like her big eyes and sharp chin. I feel on edge whenever my eyes glance at that chin :(

Looking forward to this series
*Pray for NO stupidified MC for the sake of drama*

Contributor
Hopefully this manages to set itself apart from the other numerous "villains reincarnates and desperately avoids BAD END flags".

Dex-chan lover
Wow. This is...confusing. So the villainess of one story read a fictional story in her world, about characters, that share the same names like the characters in her world, but her counterpart was a side character. Then she wanted to kill the heroine and killed herself, when she was caught. The next woke up in the other story as that side character and it turns out her other life is a fictional story in this world. Did I get it right?

Aggregator gang
So the deep-pink Lily read a book about light-pink Lily's pitiful life where there were prince and saint love each other and the villain was that black hair dude. Then deep-pink Lily tried to kill the saint, but she was killed and became light-pink Lily? Light-pink Lily then read a book about deep-pink Lily?

This makes no sense she read a book about people with the same names and then got transported in to it. But why is she acting like she already lived a life as light pink lily. She just read about in a book. What is this about THe cliche I am not gonna fall in love. OR is light pink lily reborn herself and then read the book. What about purple lily. Why make it so weird. What is the use off purple lily reading the book about light pink lily. If she does not reincarnate in it and if it is her why does she say that she is not gonna fall in love. I hate how they always start these story's (Whether it is reincarnation a different soul etc..) They clearly know the future and the moment U know the future U either and up with the future because u try to avoid it. Or u just avoid it easily by doing even 1 thing different. And in the case where it is documented in a book clearly It is easy to avoid.

The quesstion is still which lily is it. It makes no sense if it is purple lily because why would she say I am not gonna fall in love anymore as clearly she didn't live that live even if she ends up with all the memory's and it feels like her life. Her main personality still stays purple lily and not light pink lily.

Users who are viewing this thread