The Evil Cinderella Needs a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

that was so confusing lmao.... the author didn't transition at all and everything muddled together into one big mess

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused...she read about herself before her reincarnation? But why is she saying she's become Lily? Not that she went back to the past? Did I read it wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the comments I'm not the only one having trouble trying to tell what the fuck is going on with the first half of the chapter throwing names and faces one right after the other... Dropped at the first chapter :eek:

oh geez I thought I was the only one who missed the point of the story- what is happening????

Wait what wtf.

So in her first life, she lived a completely different one just that their names were the same. After reading the book and coming to the end of it, she suddenly "woke up" as if she has reincarnated ?

So many issues, but none of them matter if we don't even understand wtf happened 😖

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I don't understand this chapter at all. It almost seems like she was the Villainess who died the was reincarnated in the past as the Heroine, but it doesn't quite seem to match the story she was reading.

From what I can get in this chapter, my guess is that there are two worlds parallel to each other that is connected with two books. Each book depicts the other world's story.
Let's put it this way:
Two parallel world: World A & World B
Two Books: Book A & Book B
Book A contains the story of World B.
Book B contains the story of World A
World A has Book A and World B has Book B. MC died in World A and transmigrated to World B.

Did anyone notice that the actual english writing in the book was Midsommer's Night Dream? A play where everyone is in love with the wrong characters. Kind of a cute easter egg.

Users who are viewing this thread