The Evil King's Wicked Consort - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
I have to give the third prince credit in this chapter. He is willing to sacrifice himself for her.

I thought she liked him and he only worked with her because common enemy. I’m confused, EXPLAIN EXPLAIN!

@Xross24: the purple hair girl (Xin MeingYao) does like BaiLi YueHua (ML). The reason she works with the 3rd prince is to get rid of Tao QingXue (FL) so the purple hair girl can work her way to get the ML to like the purple hair girl once the FL is gone.
Now the purple hair girl snatched the 3rd prince because the 3rd prince was engaged to FL. And of course she also wants the ML. Basically she wants whatever FL has .
Now the purple hair girl is dumb. She was caught almost get our FL killed in her house in previous episodes. And she thinks she could work her way to get to ML's heart?!
I hope that helps.

I'd catch a grenade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Throw my hand on a blade for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'd jump in front of a train for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)
You know I'd do anything for ya (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Dex-chan lover
@rjrahardjo why is the third prince willing to sacrifice himself so bad for Purple? She's an ally of convenience at best, and he should know she won't love a cripple.

Dex-chan lover
Their story could almost be sweet if they weren't trash, they should both die

Supporter
I have no pity for third prince or purple even if they actually cared for each other. They both did horrible things because of their jealousy and greed and were well aware of it. The third prince is a fool to choose to follow his twisted faith, and Mengyao deserves to suffer for her greed. If the third prince dies, I doubt she would actually care about his sacrifice. I really wonder why the ML didn't kill Mengyao the first time 😂

Users who are viewing this thread