The Evil King's Wicked Consort

Dex-chan lover
generic reincarnation starting from the bottom, getting revenge on A-hole family, healing fake "deformity" on face, and being a general badass. read quite a few with similar settings but still like it.

Group Leader
This looks interesting, bookmarked. Thanks for the scanlation. :)

I swear I've read this exact same story before, just...with a different title and the character names were different.

@GracelessLiar Same thought. Lol.. I swear I have read 2 other manhuas with the exact same story. I don't remember the title though.

@GracelessLiar @Moth

Well, it shares a lot with several, but it's pretty significantly a direct mirror of Peerless Concubine (Specifically:
[poison mark on face which slowly disappears on its own, poisoned brother and mother to protect, people showing up at the front door to be beat up, draining the energy of attackers]
). It is lacking in some ways that the other comparable stories aren't (and thus falls short of some others within this subgenre) but, it does seem to be a bit better grounded overall [eg, than Peerless Concubine]. It's also less draggy in the rate of its story progression than many of them, which is nice. And the coloring used in the art is rather lovely, so it's enjoyable to read from multiple perspectives. Given the quick-paced early exposition and the tropey development following that, I can't say I'm expecting much more depth from it later on- but, as @Snowfennec noted, it's enjoyable enough of an indulgence as is. ^.^

This is also one of the few that doesn't (or rather, hasn't thus far) relied on the protagonist being an alchemist, so that may end up tweaking the story progression to stand out a bit from the others.

This is kind of a mix of Peerless Concubine and Fiery Consort, only with a different style of drawing and coloring. But it's still nice tho

Ahhh - i like these sorts of revenge from a stage of trash stories :) bring on the translations plz :)

Really excited to see how it progresses. Hope it's updated more regularly 🙇‍♀️

Serious Peerless Alchemist de ja vu. Though it doesnt have the hilariously overdone faces from it. Not bad so far.

Aggregator gang
The overwhelming number of "Character who is considered trash becomes badass and swings their massive figurative cock around in everyone's faces while getting all the hot chicks/dudes" series in China really makes me wonder about the state of people in China. The whole self-insert Mary Sue trope is overdone in general but I feel like China has waaay more of the "Everyone treats me like shit but they'll get what's coming to them!" premises.

How many mangas must there be with the SAME EXACT plot with the SAME EXACT characters and the SAME EXACT set up with the SAME EXACT shitty martial arts that makes no damn sense. At this point it's not even a genre, it's plagiarism; some one needs to be sued for stealing. They all look like they take place in the same house too!

Oh, and they're all drawn like shit and translated like shit.

Here's my idea: Every artist/writer who makes shitty comics like this should just ALL work together on one manga. Just pool all your shitty talent together and make something worthwhile.

lol only read until chapter 3 but the characters and everything that's happened so far is almost too identical to peerless concubine

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahaha what is this.. a combination of all the famous female lead manhwa? The storyline is exactly the same.. copy pasta at it's best 😅😅😅

Dex-chan lover
If I am not mistaken, this ones novel is where the MC is an overbearing douchebag whom forces himself on FMC and the FMC swoons over his.. prison worthy behavior. I hope this will be changed by the comic teem like they did some changes to Black Belly Miss.

Edit: It isn't this one apparently, thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread