The Evil King's Wicked Consort

@Chet31 you are definitely mistaken. If anything the male lead is the complete opposite of the usual 'forceful pervy' trope; he's basically a schoolboy virgin that blushes at everything.

Dex-chan lover
@bajuwa Alright, I read a lot of them in a short period of time that has close to the same names and one of them was like I mentioned.

Supporter
Better than many same genre story, the ML isn't some stupid block if ice and the MC(FL) some melting pudding every-time she see the ML...

OMG more more more please🙈 Thanks for the update that was super good but I need to know what happens next. Thanks for the hard work I really do appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
There's a version of this exact story that's further along, it's done by a different artist though.

Dex-chan lover
@bajuwa I'm looking but it was on another site and apparently I don't have it bookmarked, but the story is exactly the same just with different art.

Dex-chan lover
@bajuwa So turns out it's technically a different story but it's really not, all the events are exactly the same and this one has like 100+ chapters translated on other sites if you google it, but here's the link to the mangadex entry.
https://mangadex.org/title/35725/the-peerless-concubine

@sedition ah okay, people have made the comparison before but that's definitely a different series, not just a different artist haha

Dex-chan lover
@bajuwa If you compare them the events are identical. It's kind of crazy how far the plagiarism goes with this genre.

@sedition yaa I just read a few chapters and man that's ridiculously similar. Usually there are acceptable similarities just due to common lore/wives tales from ancient China, but this is a bit much lol. For what it's worth tho, the novel for Evil Kings Wicked Consort came out before Peerless Concubine did ;)

@Setsuka The novel is roughly the same name as the manhua (逆袭绝色,邪王的倾城狂妃) but hasn't been translated. In the event that it does get translated, be aware that the content is very different from the manhua. Lots of characters personalities/roles changes (including Male Leads personality), friends become enemies, and there are some much darker events that occur that are rewritten (or completely omitted) in the manhua.

It's interesting how so many of a certain type of chinese webtoons have the same feel. People calling each other names like it's normal speech and constantly fighting. Is that a thing that the chinese audience likes?
I feel like on one hand, I'm curious to see what happens next, but on the other hand it's a little too much.

ah yes, a cultivation manga with a girl mc that reincarnates (with memories intact) into a trash body, only to probably awaken some hidden talent and become "the best god-emporer-king/queen in the entire multiverse!!!!!11!!1!", classic

A new male friend appears! Will her heart be swayed toward the new eye candy or will she remain steadfast with her crush on the male lead? Only time will tell!

All these characters really know how to piss me off. If your weak as shit! Then don't fucking compete with the big dogs!!!!! You annoying weak shits! You guys don't even have names. You nameless characters. Then this blue haired girl comes out of no where. Girl. No one gives a fuck about you ego. Go jump of a cliff!

... losing interest. I'll just keep reading to see the outcome. It's very similar to must cultivation manga that I read. So nothing new.

Users who are viewing this thread