The evolution of anime asses

Dex-chan lover
If I am to increase anime watchers in a community, I chose this part because this is the most uncensored and eye catching.

You guys have pics of how anime ass evolved from 90's to 2000 to 2010?

Dex-chan lover
QizIjk6.gif

Dex-chan lover
To whom it may concern:

I have repeatedly watched this animated video, and based on these viewings would estimate that between one quarter and one third of the clips contained therein, but certainly not less than one quarter, are from a viewpoint on the ventral side of a plane extending laterally through the widest point of the hips, i.e., not booty shots. I wish to register, in the strongest possible terms, my concern that the inclusion of said video in a thread explicitly stated to be about asses in its title shows a disregard for the generally accepted standards of discourse in this forum, and must insist that that this situation be remediated forthwith by the inclusion, in a subsequent post or posts, of images (still or animated) of derrieres taken from the proper, dorsal viewpoint. I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

In the words of Mr. Anthony L. Ray, of Seattle, Washington: "My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns, hun."

Signed,

A Concerned Panda (Angry)

Users who are viewing this thread