The Ex - Ch. 27

im low key so done with half the characters in this manhua
why are you doing this author
why are half of them either dumb or a douche

Thanks for all your hard work though! I hope to see more character growth in the future T^T

LMAO Kang Yuan is setting herself up for failure. Can't say I fault her too much, but she should now when a partner's being chickenshit. She and the boyfriend deserve each other tbh...

Well this manhua is abt MC's growth and every side characters foolish choices of life....

I loved King Yuan, but she's making ridiculous decisions. And I'm not sure about Xixi. I don't trust her. Why would someone like her be interested in such a loser?

Btw, the model guy still is the best guy. I hope mc ends up with him.

Kang Yuan is going to stand by her man. Then he's going make her look stupid again.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see kang yuan do well... but i know that won’t happen if she stands by the scumbag’s side 🤡🔥😭🔥🤡🤡 idk how to feel about xixi too. she seems like a genuinely nice person but i feel her priorities are too different from my own... need more time to see her character. thanks for the update!

Good lord I'm just waiting for more of the dentist
The model's eyes look dead
And kang yuan for goodness sake look at him run to another girl

The amount of anger I have right now. WTF IS WEONG WITH THESE WOMAn. Once a cheater always a god damn cheater. These woman make me feel ashamed to say I’m a woman. If I was the MC I would of slap that friend to the next century if she wanted to get back with her ex.

Users who are viewing this thread