The Ex - Ch. 29

Y'know what? Good for her. You don't need a "best friend" who treats you like dirt. You dug your grave, girl. Lie in it

Dex-chan lover
i don't agree w/ niki's stance on single women (i mean, who's to say that women need love to be truly happy? such a traditional and conventional way of thinking smh) but yeah that kang girl needs to be dumped asap. she clearly doesn't treasure MC well, only going back to MC when she feels bad :///// smh girl ur just as selfish as ur trash boyfriend

thanks for the translation!! i'm enjoying this series more than i thought i would. though i don't like every character and how they're written, they're compelling or complex enough to keep me curious about them! 🧐

Kang Yuan still has a chance. If she doesn't she's gonna end up in a loveless marriage and probably take it out on her future kid.
Also, is this the part where he gets an inferiority complex?

Looooool he dumped wenwen bc he felt he was too good for her and now he's getting an inferiority complex bc his new gf is too rich for him, what does he even want anymore.

I am just laughing at the cheating guy and Tbh I feel bad for the girl who is obviously too good for him. She's gonna end up being his parent's maid if she marries him.

Aggregator gang
Everytime she does something expensive I can just see Zhao Zhuofan's male pride get crushed because he isn't the bread winner.
Also Kang Yuan is a lost cause LMAO she's gonna live a horrible life and die with a thousand regrets. Her kid is probably gonna grow up fucked up because I doubt her boyfriend is gonna stop cheating

@sketchy333
I took it to mean you can be independent and want a man at the same time, wanting or not wanting a man doesn't change how independent a woman is.
I'll admit though that her wording seems a little weird

Users who are viewing this thread