The Ex - Ch. 31

this entire manhua is just mega cringe... why are half of the characters in this unable to give up their pride or use their brain and think about it realistically
why must we make these characters pointlessly suffer author :(
thanks for the translations tho

My main problem with the series isn't so much as the story plot - it's the weird rushed pacing and skipping seemingly important plot points. The pink haired girl's story gets the worst treatment of this as her choices seem to be very mood-swings like, one second condemning the cheating bf/husband for hanging out with yet a different girl, then the next split second literarily married him in a shot gun marriage THEN suddenly gets hit by him w/o any prior signs of domestic abuse. The 2nd worst is the ex - who went through all these hardships to keep his new gf Xixi, only to be QUICKLY defeated by his own sense of superiority even tho Xixi had suffered numerous bad rumours and even forgave him lying to her in the first place.

The story just becomes muddled, fast paced and disrupts the characters' own stories. Unfortunately I'm dropping this. I can't see the story telling get better when it's jumping all over the place and skipping emotional developments.

that pink haired girl is hella dumb but her little bf/husband is waaaaaaaaaay worse, thanks for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
THIS GODDAMN BICH I SWEAR TO GOD.... stop calling and asking for your friend only at your lowest points!!! she’s not your emotional crutch, SHE’S YOUR FRIEND WHO DESERVES YOUR RESPECT goddamn pink-haired louse.....

anyway i respect ex-boyfriend for telling xixi his problems, tho I don’t agree with him one-sidedly deciding to end their relationship w/o discussion. he’s surprisingly matured

So in addition to the gaslighting and cheating, now he's even hitting her? Yikes. I feel pretty bad for her, it can't help to be pregnant at a time like this.
And yh kang yuan's pretty bad as a friend right now, but she was the one who took wenwen in when she broke up with zhoufan. I don't rly think it's fair to judge her off bad decisions made under this much stress. I don't know a lot about the culture here but I expect she'll get shit for being a single mom and she's pretty young.

I'm kinda glad xixi is free from that cheating asshole. Meanwhile MC keeps shooting down the model... and I think pinkie is lying

Oh my gawd, this is a first for me! I've never read anything that had so much drama and characters with a LOT of love and personality problems...
Thanks for the chapter!

I bet she would still not leave that douchebag 😔 or she will try to but a little apology would make her stay 😣

Users who are viewing this thread