The Ex - Ch. 33

Hm excuse you dude... you're not part of her life anymore and she does not owe you any explanations or answers.
Ugh this Zhuofan is annoying and unwanted.

I don't know how to feel about nikki, some things said kinda just... is there a huge need
I get the culture in china is kinda like that and all, but this manga is kinda supposed to be more empowering it feels like

thank you for the new chapter though

I can't believe he asked "Why have you changed?" Like you left! Cheated on her and everything!! And then due to your insecurities you think she owes you her time because she did it before y'all broke up? Get outta here.

*Also me to the little notes*: WRITE THAT DOWN, WRITE THAT DOWN!

@khiteeva I think we're supposed to take the things Nikki says with a grain of salt since. It seems like the way things are playing out in this timeline are different from how it worked out for her, and she still seems hung up on getting revenge on her ex even though the current MC seems to have moved on. Like some of her advice is good but I think she's not completely in the right state of mind.

Fed-Kun's army
The advice wasn't too bad. I mean they're somewhat bullshit rules, but they have some sensible reasoning behind them. Don't show up too early to a date because it may make you seem more desperate than you really are, and showing up late is just as bad as it shows you don't respect the other person's time. Paying for your own half of the date early on in the relationship is also just good advice in general, especially for women - some men can be really disgusting about how if he spent money on their date they'll feel entitled to sex. Attempting to get closer to someone physically is also pretty normal, and touching hands while eating out of the same popcorn bucket is way less cringy than the ol' pretend-I'm-stretching-and-put-my-arm-around-you move.

Still a bit eeeeh but nowhere as bad as the earlier chapters which went full hog on the "pretend you don't care, men love women who play hard to get!"

Zhao zhuofan sweetie u literally broke up with a perfect gf and come crawling back to wenwen. No u suck and she’s realized that so she’s trying to move on u fucker leave her alone

This Zhuofan, make up your mind, dude! 😕 And again, WHERE ARE YOU NOW, SHAY??? 😭😂

All caught up now! I unexpectedly enjoyed this story considering it's Chinese that usually portrays relationships in a single straight line. This feels realistic. Except with the phone call from the future, of course 😂

Dude, Zhuofan, do you not realize that it's because of you that she changed so much? You cheated and broke up with her, and in the midst of it, Wen realized that you aren't worth her time. So don't you dare come crawling back into her life like what you did to her emotional and mental health ain't shit.

Users who are viewing this thread