The Executed Sage Who Was Reincarnated as a Lich Started an All-Out War

I think his plan of taking over the world to save it is genius I really really like this story so far 😊

Declare War to entire world, to save them? Wut??

Why not just going under and control every nation from the shadow?
like Capitalist doing now

The background story is cliche, revenge cuz got tricked for being a sheep

Probably Author inspired by Overlord and wants to jump into Villain MC trend bandwagon

Then again, its still early chapters

@Fussion007 I think the author is just trying to approach the situation differently. If he did that, we wouldn't see too many battles and there would be wayyyy more politics considering he would have subordinates who hadn't fully submitted and have alterior motives. It's better that he subdued his generals than have humans who will let their emotions get the best of them.

Dex-chan lover
@undyvng go read the wn and tell me if the author is as big brained as you think lmao

this story turns into dogshit real quick

Gotta love the Japanese peace and "equality" at any and all cost mindset. Even the villains fail to break the mold.

Not something I'd read if I wanted to have quality worldbuilding and character development, but it's kinda obvious this is just for fun. Nothing to take seriously or cry over, but still a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
What is annoying here is that the author is relying on the trope of Human Plot Armor that I cant help but be annoyed with them. You can see it in later chapters as more events go on.

Dex-chan lover
What is annoying here is that the author is relying on the trope of Human Plot Armor that I cant help but be annoyed with them. You can see it in later chapters as more events go on.
The author really likes Madhouse. The Human plot armor with divine revelations is using Youjo Senki to spice up his Overlord.

Users who are viewing this thread