The Exiled Reincarnated Heavy Knight Is Unrivaled in Game Knowledge - Ch. 54

Double-page supporter
i don't know if it was my own wishful thinking or if the idea just sounded cooler, as a way to also redeem his character. but i just imagined that he could tried to use his speed to draw the attention of the monster by attacking it from behind but to only end up being attacked from behind from the second one.

Dex-chan lover
Who had the best scene Luce or Elma?
Luce goes HAM.
1) With just a quick instruction from Elma, immediately she jumps in and starts dps/evasion tanking one mob. And 2) Straight up tells Celt "F us over, and I'll kill you." And not even as a general threat, she says specifically how she'll do it, and given her abilities, she likely can. This is the first time we've seen her actually get harsh with someone, and for a first time, she aces it!

And so much of this reads true. The guy in the party who is an idiot, who has screwed things up, and you're really tempted to let him die, but OTOH, it would really help have him alive for the battles. A PITA, but it's (somewhat) better to endure his idiocy in order to get things done.

Double-page supporter
Didn't the coward run out of the room and down the hallway then got sliced back into to room and then took a sharp 90 degree turn midair...i get it add to the drama he is injured in the same room but the worst part is this instant forgiveness shit MCs tend to have. What you murdered my whole family its ok we can still be friends because you said "Oops my bad" :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the coward run out of the room and down the hallway then got sliced back into to room and then took a sharp 90 degree turn midair...i get it add to the drama he is injured in the same room but the worst part is this instant forgiveness shit MCs tend to have. What you murdered my whole family its ok we can still be friends because you said "Oops my bad" :kek:
He needs as many manpower as possible. Saving the bastard has more pros than cons in this battle.
This

Dex-chan lover
He needs as many manpower as possible. Saving the bastard has more pros than cons in this battle.
bros been basically dead on the ground doing nothing but being a liability the majority of this battle. i think they could win regardless of him being there or not. so honestly no, the cons do outweigh the pros in this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread