The Exploding Girl

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yea... 2/10. Pretty turned down by the lack of Megumin. and the weird rabbit.

That wasn't the ending guys. It's the end of season 1. Webtoons take a break after certain arcs to let the author prepare for the rest of the series and color/draw the chapters ahead of time.

i feel like this needs a tragedy tag or something, the amount of animal abuse in these last few chapters made me very upsetti for the poor things lol

Power Uploader
anyone who still reading these comments!! when we do season 2, ill be uploading it onto this exploding girl title page as Vol 2. So im remarking this series as on-going!

Also ch 1-5 gona be redone soon. i realized how bad they were

Aggregator gang
Man this brings back memories. It was probably in the top ten of the first manga I've ever read. I forgot about it when there were only like 3 or 4 chapters and there was a different translator using google translate. I'm not too much of a fan of the blue hair chick but I do love Number 4 and the MC. Best couple!

Group Leader
While this isn’t the type of thing I normally read, I really enjoyed it. Love the character design as well; very well drawn and cool looking

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprisingly entertained by this. Comedy works for me; there isn't too much known about the overarching plot yet, but clearly there's serious (and very violent) stuff going on too, and that seems to work fine as well. Not sure where all this might go, but I feel it has promise.

Power Uploader
The season 2 is being uploaded to authors weibo page, refer this pastebin for details and links to raws:
https://pastebin.com/w41PzRvz
Anyway we have released first chapter of season 2, hope someone picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
i never like Genderswap but this manga wins me over follow! :D
*16 chapters later*
yaaa no i take my word back i am out -_-

Contributor
Yeah, feel soz for you guys. Turns out being able to read Chinese is something I'm grateful for, for once.

Users who are viewing this thread