The Exploding Girl

@ichinensei1 Yeah, The Last Time We Saw Him In His Male Form.
Was When He Was Trying To Find That Girl Who Tried To Commit Suicide Father

Dex-chan lover
If the translation is going to keep calling them "exploding girls" can we change the title back?

Group Leader
@Brightamethyst yeah every time we change it someone just reverts it to something else. We stuck with Exploding Girl since the previous TL was using that.

Rest in peace Exploding Girl/Violent Maiden. Thank you for the entertainment you, your author, and translators have given me. You may be cancelled but my heart will still move on.

Damn....Rest In Peace....was an entertaining read ngl....8/10 cause it was pretty Ight....

Words cannot express how devastated I am, I love this manhwa so much...Even thought I've been steeling myself for this, I still cant believe its over. It was such a good one to. I hope I find more like this, anyone got any recommendations? 😞

Group Leader
My heart is crushed I was looking forward to the story development

Aggregator gang
A real shame it's finished. One of the few Chinese Manhua I could actually follow, no insane pacing or story line that liked to skip key details.

Dex-chan lover
Fun read, let down a bit a lot by the lack of proper ending (obviously). dunno whether it could have kept up with its own story (what with later developments), but it's a fun enough read to give try once.

Users who are viewing this thread