The Fable - The Second Contact - Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
This is the first time I noticed mdex re-enabling comment section again...

Double-page supporter
Yeah, it feels like snipping. The previous group released new volume every month or 2. I think they will releasing the new volume anytime soon. If you ask me volume to volume released are better than chapter to chapter. Hope you asked the previous group before taking over.

Dex-chan lover
Of course they didn't ask, they're a snipe group. Any time you go to someone's MD page and it's nothing but bunches of uploads fifty chapters or more into a work scattered across a dozen series it's obvious. Block them and wait for the original group's release. It's the only way to get rid of trolls like this.

edit: lmfao I searched the group's name and literally the second result on Google is their Patreon page. JFC the scan scene is effing dire nowadays, half the groups are scamming MTL beggars.

Did you really need to snipe something that is being worked on and the result is a noticeable quality drop? There's plenty of stuff not being worked on, no need to admittedly speedscan and ruin it. This is very clearly not "your best" as you put it either. The dialogue sounds like you ran it through Google translate.

Dex-chan lover
By the same token that groups don't need excuses to drop series, groups don't need excuses to pick up series either.

The number of people that entitle themselves to free shit on this website somehow manage to be more aggravating than the snipers themselves.

By the same token that groups don't need excuses to drop series, groups don't need excuses to pick up series either.

The number of people that entitle themselves to free shit on this website somehow manage to be more aggravating than the snipers themselves.
Except the alternative is getting a better quality release that is also free by a group that has been committed to it and not a group speedscanning for clout. Are we supposed to be happy about getting something low quality when we were getting something high quality before, free or not?

It's one thing to speedscan/snipe. It's another thing to do it and have a poor outcome. I think it's kind of unfair to the source material to butcher it as well and it's clear that this group did not even bother to read the series. I can run it through Google translate too, but I'd still probably be able to do a better job with it.

Dex-chan lover
Except the alternative is getting a better quality release that is also free by a group that has been committed to it and not a group speedscanning for clout. Are we supposed to be happy about getting something low quality when we were getting something high quality before, free or not?

It's one thing to speedscan/snipe. It's another thing to do it and have a poor outcome. I think it's kind of unfair to the source material to butcher it as well and it's clear that this group did not even bother to read the series. I can run it through Google translate too, but I'd still probably be able to do a better job with it.
I'd say it's kinda unfair to the source material to rip it and upload it for free viewing, but to each their own. I'm still here reading after all.

At the end of the day you can continue to bitch and moan, it's just an easier solution to me to ignore the things that I don't consider good, especially since it's basically all free here.

Users who are viewing this thread