The Fable - The Second Contact - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The man with that face

Dex-chan lover
Look, it's not my place to complain about sniping since hell, it's done for free and stuff (even though you're doing it for supporters according to your commentary in the last page), but at least do it in the same quality as the previous group...

I see repeated sentences on page 12 and a couple of times what's being said made no sense at all, like "the privilege of being chased await"... ? Is this MT?

In the end I see no point in releasing something in such a subpar quality. The previous scanlator always releases the entire batch when a new volume is released, and even though it takes a bit of a time, the quality is good and they read what they release, so you could say it's being done as a passion project.

Look, it's not my place to complain about sniping since hell, it's done for free and stuff (even though you're doing it for supporters according to your commentary in the last page), but at least do it in the same quality as the previous group...

I see repeated sentences on page 12 and a couple of times what's being said made no sense at all, like "the privilege of being chased await"... ? Is this MT?

In the end I see no point in releasing something in such a subpar quality. The previous scanlator always releases the entire batch when a new volume is released, and even though it takes a bit of a time, the quality is good and they read what they release, so you could say it's being done as a passion project.
This one repeated sentences right ? Just curious what are they talking about
IOTfPwo.png

Are you actually outright telling people to pay you for a shoddy release now or you won't continue? Lol

Also the quality of the raws isn't the issue so much as the actual work done on them. Buying higher quality raws isn't going to fix the issue. You said you did not expect any support for this, but you're literally saying "if you don't give us money we'll stop working on it".

When I saw the sudden release I was happy that someone picked up this series, but after reading the 3 chapters it's clear that this is a shit quality MTL snipe...

The group that did this series before just waits with translating until the volume gets a physical release, they didn't drop it.

ComicDom/FlorieJane strikes again. Can't wait for them to ruin another series I enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Damn this comment thread is ruthless. But still, tysm for the chapter even though there are some minor mistakes!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't care. Yeah, your quality is inferior to the other group, but I just want to know what's going on anyway. The other group shouldn't be discouraged by this, keep doing your own thing at your own pace and the current group should continue if they wish so. If you don't like their translation, just ignore them or block them, very simple.

Fed-Kun's army
To anyone that opened the comment section and is actually considering donating, DO NOT support this group.

Everyone has their own take on snipes, however everyone should collectively agree that sending money to these types of people is not only a stupid choice, but actively encourages them and other scanslators to take chapters hostage.

The production costs, as stated by scanslators I know of, who have done good in the past, have stated that the production costs of these free scanslations really isn’t much.

If you want to financially support someone then buy the official translation when/if it releases. Don’t donate to scanslators to get more translations.

TLDR; fuck this translator group, don’t trust them, don’t support them

First and foremost I want to thank you for your work. It’s hard to do work like this and not get paid and still put effort. The only issue is the repeated phrases. Aside from that the quality of the scan are already good.

Users who are viewing this thread