The Fable - The Second Contact - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - No Contact Man...

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense to be cautious but their brutality is more savage than smart. Satou will show them how its done.

Dex-chan lover
Shooting the cat went too far. My boy was just chilling and friendly. The Civvies on the other hand were cunts and learned the hard way that some people will snap at the smallest offenses.

Still they are not professional at all, which was clear with how dumb the girls behaved when their plan to kill Yukari was challenged in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is just fiction, but I have a cat that has fur very similar to that one, so this hit me hard for some reason. It made me want to go into the manga and immolate these f*cking b*tches.

As an owner of a tabby cat, this chapter infuriated me. How could the manga-ka even think of something like this? The manga is less enjoyable to me now...:angery:

Dex-chan lover
Good stuff, classic but modern. Only an old bat who doesn't have any fucks to give is able to make this stuff up.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that people here are more upset about the cat‘s death than the death of four innocent humans, says a lot about you guys.
Seems like you aren‘t so different to the Rumour guys after all….

Dex-chan lover
i thought killing the cat was a nice detail from the author. the fact that the partner was displeased about it and then executed the cat since it was agonizing was also a very nice detail.

Users who are viewing this thread