The Fable - Vol. 11 Ch. 112 - Man in the Crosshairs...

Dex-chan lover
think they coulda had him go down like less of a chump but i mean this isnt really surprising considering they;re in the same organization

Aggregator gang
The moment Ebihara said there's something about her I fuckin knew they holding out for something like this. LESGO Drunk Queen

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck 😭she really wasn’t tolerating the disrespect. I thought she’d be a good fighter since the karambit page but was mostly there for her eidetic memory, but Suzuki got fucking washed. Looks like every single person in Fable really will just fuck you up huh

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
star-wars-theres-always-a-bigger-fish.gif

Aggregator gang
Yo.
How do you move like that after drinking yourself to sleep for the past few months?
I thought she was just supposed to be a driver but her skill's the real deal as well.

Dex-chan lover
Queen shit holy fuck..

Her not being a killer might be true but who knows what kind of hellish training she had undergone to become part of the organization

Would love to see how Youko was raised by the group. What training did she do or her past assignments?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is just so badass. I came here after watching this scene in the anime. Drunk queen Youko.

Users who are viewing this thread