The Fable - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Youko's Charm

Aggregator gang
@phanijump I've been thinking the same thing. That's going to be a hard job, or a surprisingly easy one because the 'real' jackal is just an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyrieo She's the perfect plant and the best person to get more information. She's a relatively level-headed "normal" girl who's fine with working with assassins. It's clear she has something going on just due to how calm she is through all this.

Group Leader
@Kyrieo if I remember correctly, she also has incredibly good spacial awareness and sense of orientation, she could navigate the city just by studying the map once.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see how fond both of them are of Miki even when one of them is a cold-blooded assassin and the other is desensitized to the stuff he does.

Fed-Kun's army
The homebrew gunsmith saga continues, and it's just as bad as I thought it'd be! There's a little more leeway when you're crafting your own ammo, but messing with the wrong kind of powder is a dangerous way to go. Either those sinkers end up too small and you get blowby, or they're too large and you get a squib. The failure to cycle (called it, by the way...) is a symptom of significantly worse issues.

Users who are viewing this thread