The Fable - Vol. 7 Ch. 72 - I Love You Bro!!

Aggregator gang
he is exactly like a person who never camping preparing for his first camping trip... bringing everything and barely able to move after walking for only several hundreds meter... lol

Dex-chan lover
Fable's training is unsurprisingly intense even outside of combat. It kinda reminds me of the training Ohma from Kengan Ashura went through to learn Demonsbane.

Dex-chan lover
lmao i forgot about his heat sensitive palate that's some funny continuity cool to know the backstory behind it

Aggregator gang
I never pegged Fable as an environmentalist. Gotta say, I like this part of him.

Dex-chan lover
Bet Fable's going to show up buck ass naked and this dude's just gonna have to strip too and they'll both be two buck ass naked dudes chilling in the woods.

it's cool man

and i don't know what's so wrong about not eating food straight out of the pan. shit's hot dude. i don't care if your tongue is dead.

Thanks for the update!!
I really love that Youko gets annoyed by a lot of Satou's shit but always takes care of him in the end lol

Fed-Kun's army
Kuro is the most well-developed character so far. i'm excited on this mountain arc

Users who are viewing this thread