The Fable - Vol. 8 Ch. 75 - All-Out Man...

Fed-Kun's army
idk about you guys but i'm really liking this underling character, i sure do hope nothing bad happens to him

Kuro was warned that he will be left alone if he can't keep up. Kudo's to him that he's not yet regretting his choice. It will be fun to see when he finally gets it.

Dex-chan lover
I also want potential protege to do well, though I expect nothing lol.

Ok maybe this was mentioned in the early chapters, but why does everyone in this series sttrreeeeetchh out their words?
Is that reflecting something in the raws or is that just the translator's thing?

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, I was hoping for s'mores not s'nakes... but it ain't camping after all.

Dex-chan lover
Boars are very dangerous animals. "Apprentice" guy doesn't realize how much of a dead weight he is, I'm beginning to suspect he might not make it out of these woods lol

Dex-chan lover
i kinda like the stretched out words tbh
makes the expression of the characters clearer

Fed-Kun's army
@brtogl
The manga is on its 22nd volume, and according to the Young Magazine site it's still in publication.

Dex-chan lover
Haha first stage when facing this kind of hardship is always denial.
It was waay out of the grunt's comfort zone.

I'm not survival expert, but if I have to look for someway to survive, I would look up for how military does it. It's also not 100% true, since you don't send your man to the wind, fight bear and snake,... you're here to fight. But as survive is also one of their requirement, some of their gear help.
Other from utility knife, another thing I can recommend is buttpack. It's a great gear for when you want to carry light, for short mission. Depend on your load, you can fill it to the top and gets back heavy, or fill it reasonable. You can get stuff like: A poncho, 2 canteens pouch, some food can, a machete for bush clearing (which is illegal in normal life), underwear, small stuffs for cleaning yourself, sewing, anti mosquito,.. Why poncho? you have ton of way to use a poncho. You also have to keep yourself clean, otherwise you can get your foot rotten.
So, machete is out of option, but you still need to clear bush. What can you do? Well, I recommend you a shovel instead. A shovel that can split wood, clearing bush.
Of course, like how Akira did, he uses knife to start fire. Knife can also be used as a can opener, as a hammer, stab, slice,... So knife is still needed.
I get it that you want to be lightweight, for the sake of moving in long distance. But you won't go anywhere if you don't survive. So, you have it folk.

Users who are viewing this thread