The Fable - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Full Man...

@vorg_the_rucher Tasty, like chicken. That’s why the lass forgot the snake have to be shared. But different kind of snake has different taste.

I thought the disciple might die during camping. But after this chapter it seems unlikely, he is actually holding well on his own and he is starting to get more likeable.

@AnimuVsMango
He DID say he'd normally use the spinning stick method. Considering he's also not butt-naked like we usually see in his flashbacks of being in the woods, I think he's taking it easy this time for Disciple-kun's sake.

Snakes are what? Tell me, I wanna know! D: Disgusting? Delicious, I cannot read the context with "You dont need to say it"

Dex-chan lover
awesome double spreader

also it's been a long time since I had snakes, but they taste like eels iirc

I ate a snake once when i was dared by my uncle to go to the wild with him; i think its a python or smth cs it doesnt have that pointed fang and it was not that big like in the film either, but i can at least say that yes their meat textures kinda like those of a chicken on some part that cooked really well—and for some part that wasnt then it was kinda more like a soft cooked fish 'meat'. I dont say that it tasted like chicken; cs atm my uncle only cooked them without any seasoning at all so not even a grain of salt and ofc it doesnt really tastes like anything and more of like a bland cooked meat if you get what i mean.

So far its going well for that guy but the content list surely tells that it wont be that well with 'chapter 80: eaten man'. Thanks a lot for the updates!

Nice chapter. A lot of cool stuffs about survival.
The value of food, a really good lesson that your parent might not taught you yet. I actually take this lesson from Dungeon Meishi chapter 2. "What doesn't hunt you, you have to hunt for it". It sum up the whole idea of survival, both in wild, in life, and in office. Do this or that, it's money that matter.

Ah, I forgot. I was about to say that this is the first time Akira says F-word. Idk if he has said it before, like when he eats beef with Wagashi-big guy, or when he watches the comedian

Users who are viewing this thread