The Fable - Vol. 8 Ch. 79 - Riverside Man...

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the double release!

Black bears are mostly cowards but they're still a bear and if you fight one you'll still lose just make a lot of noise and back off. Especially if they have cubs around.

Aggregator gang
I love this realistic faces and wish more manga did them. They don't always look nice but they look far more natural and grounded than even some of the "realistic" depictions.

Dex-chan lover
Bears are frightening for sure, but luckily they're so large and give so little fucks about anything, you'll be able to spot them from a mile away. What you need to fear the most are the predators you can't easily notice.
My country has jaguars. If you're in the woods and there's one nearby, don't worry... you won't even know. If it wants you dead, it won't even give you the opportunity to feel scared. They make no noise, leave no trace and only attack when 100% sure it'll be a certain kill.

One guy I know was attacked by a jaguar while hunting in the forest. He literally only heard it by the time it was already swiping at his head. Only reason he survived is because he was lying on a "platform" made of twigs, which broke when the jaguar stood on it and made them both fall. He then started shooting everywhere, which made it run away.

If he had made that platform just a little sturdier, he'd be cat shit by now. LOL

from what i remember the bear saying goes: if its brown lie down, if its black fight back, if its white you're fucked

Users who are viewing this thread