The Fable - Vol. 8 Ch. 85 - Tequila Man...

Aggregator gang
I keep wondering what Youko's real role in this is. Is she being judged like Fable, or is she the one observing his ability to blend into society? Is she perhaps even the one who will be told to pull the trigger in case Fable fails this test?

Fed-Kun's army
You think the MC gets like this every time he goes into the woods, or has he started to regain his humanity?

@morooster It's not far off from how vixens hunt imo

@mowqlin true, and that's probably hard compared to how few it is who does it well

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter!!!
I love that this entire chapter was about Yoko XD
Her parts always make me laugh

@boldmonkey i was thinking the boss is just giving them both a chance to live a life they never had while theyre still reasonably young. Sounded like Yokou and MC were taken under the wing when they were kids. Though maybe theres something more nefarious im not picking up on.

Aggregator gang
@ToxicPilgrim
Akira/Satou's boss said that about Akira, but he never mentioned Youko's role in it. He calls Akira's skills "analog and deprecated", but Youko's skills seem like they would stay valuable. And how can Fable's boss know how well Akira is adapting and changing if he doesn't have a skilled observer to keep an eye on him? So I think Youko is actually there to spy on Akira. The question is if she'll try to kill him if the boss decides Akira has to die, or if someone else will be tasked with that.

Users who are viewing this thread