The Fable

Supporter
@stargazerkan where did you find the live action? I read about there even being a translation for it, but haven't been able to track it down. 😔

(Starting to feel tech illeterate. Should probably just get back on IRC, seems there's nothing one can't find there. 😁)

It truly is isn't it? Like the amount of tension just a few panels generate in this comic, my God.

There’s something likeable about this series but I can’t put my hands on it.

I saw the live action on kissasian and i thought it was great. Ofc it doesn’t capture everything abt the manga, but the action was entertaining.
@zael

The translate is so slow oof. I could learn Russian in the time it takes them to catch up.

@sheep1 dont worry take the time you need, of course it'd be great if the translation was super fast but I'd rather have a good translation that takes more time than a bad one. thanks for your work the fable is rly fun I hope you don't give up on it take all the time you need, we're going nowhere till this world burns.

Thank you thank you thank you for your hardwork @sheep1 ! I appreciate being able to read this masterpiece of a work

Hey, this is actually really good! And as an owner of a free-flying sparrow I gotta say, birds are like that. They'll sit on your shoulder or head like best buds and then suddenly shit on you and fly away >.<

Users who are viewing this thread