The Fable

MLO

I'm not normally into this type of manga or it's art style but it seems this is one of the exceptions for me.

This is really nice to read, quite different from the usual crime manga with the slice of life aspect they're bringing. I like this more than the darker novels about crime.

Aggregator gang
A nice read.

I especially liked the evolution of the main character. I also liked the facial expressions, it's very japanese.

As for what i disliked, well the sister's bullshit with men. Not that i care about it specifically, i just dont see the point of adding it to the story. What does it bring? Secondly.... well, we are left hungry for more. This feels like a story arc, not the whole manga. Well, at least it didnt drag for too long to the point of making Fable a completly different character, a common flaw in mangas.

7/10. It's John Wick, with a bit of social commentary of the side.

Binged 72 chapters. Good stuff. The characters are pretty likeable. Not overly dramatic either.

Man this is the only thing on this website I aggressively check the updates for everyday. Wish English translations came out faster.

Double-page supporter
Dang. This is exactly the kinda stuff I love. Will this ever get official English? I'd love to buy this and share to everyone I know

Group Leader
Thank you for translating this! I really enjoy reading it, you guys make one hell of a good work! Keep them coming please!

This is really a true gem. You don't find them often but this is just amazing. Keep up the great translating work. I love seeing every new chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh!!!!!!!!!! This manga is the shit!!!!!!!! I read all f*in 73 chapters in 1 go.
This should be one of the top manga
giphy.gif

Good mango but the translation is shit. Every other word is stretched like "thiiiiis", even ones that have no place being stretched for emphasis due to ambiguity, like "feel/fell" or "steep/step". really fucking annoying to read if I say so myself.

I seriously love Fable. Well written, well drawn, I have no complaints on the translations or typesetting, etc. Great story so far with characters that are engaging.

Users who are viewing this thread