The Fairytale-like You Goes on the Assault - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
what's the point at this rate?
Would rather there be at least two groups who have chapters done tbh. That way in the event that, for some reason or another, one group removes their uploads there's still chapters up and you don't have to wait for someone to come in and redo them, or you don't have to look on other sites for them.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly what's up with Japanese obsession with wimpy male MC who are just begging to be cucked? You still can have wholesome manga even after they did it, if anything it made it more wholesome because the male MC is finally committed to the girl instead of just toying with her.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly what's up with Japanese obsession with wimpy male MC who are just begging to be cucked? You still can have wholesome manga even after they did it, if anything it made it more wholesome because the male MC is finally committed to the girl instead of just toying with her.

One word: effeminacy. It's popular now, from character design of such MCs to their behavior. They're apparently trying to send a message to readers: the strength, toughness, and boldness characteristic of a man are wrong, so you should be like these milquetoast pansies instead. Leave the manliness to women instead. (See just about any isekai "harem" with a magical/support role MC hiding behind a female character in a frontline, physical-combat-oriented role to see what I mean.)

Yeah, Nana--you do.

There's nothing wrong with being possessive over a girl--if she's yours. If she's not, then GTFO; Nana has got no right to put pressure on Kagari if he's even aggressively rejecting Kagari's very serious advances.

This guy really needs to do some introspection.

One word: effeminacy. It's popular now, from character design of such MCs to their behavior. They're apparently trying to send a message to readers: the strength, toughness, and boldness characteristic of a man are wrong, so you should be like these milquetoast pansies instead. Leave the manliness to women instead. (See just about any isekai "harem" with a magical/support role MC hiding behind a female character in a frontline, physical-combat-oriented role to see what I mean.)

Yeah, Nana--you do.

There's nothing wrong with being possessive over a girl--if she's yours. If she's not, then GTFO; Nana has got no right to put pressure on Kagari if he's even aggressively rejecting Kagari's very serious advances.

This guy really needs to do some introspection.
no one is trying to say that manliness is wrong. i’m sick of people like you chalking this up to some “go woke go broke!!” bullshit. nana has plenty of manly traits, with the older brother archetype, protecting her etc. the idea is just that he’s overly rational, and doesn’t want to enter a relationship with a high schooler.

the thing to do with isekai harem mcs is nothing to do with manliness being wrong or bad. it’s just because those types of slop series sell well, since a vast majority of the readers can relate to the shitty mcs which allows them to self insert.

i get being annoyed at nana because i am too but fuckin hell, stop chalking things up to being woke or whatever the fuck you people call it

Dex-chan lover
no one is trying to say that manliness is wrong. i’m sick of people like you chalking this up to some “go woke go broke!!” bullshit. nana has plenty of manly traits, with the older brother archetype, protecting her etc. the idea is just that he’s overly rational, and doesn’t want to enter a relationship with a high schooler.

the thing to do with isekai harem mcs is nothing to do with manliness being wrong or bad. it’s just because those types of slop series sell well, since a vast majority of the readers can relate to the shitty mcs which allows them to self insert.

i get being annoyed at nana because i am too but fuckin hell, stop chalking things up to being woke or whatever the fuck you people call it

You're all over the place, only hitting the mark once--and by the looks of things, you wouldn't know where or why.

Do much less reactive feeling, much more observant thinking--especially about the world you're living in--and you might see what I'm saying. Or continue feeling your head off at something that's got you so "sick" for some reason; you'll never want for company if you do, as outrage is also very popular nowadays.

You're all over the place, only hitting the mark once--and by the looks of things, you wouldn't know where or why.

Do much less reactive feeling, much more observant thinking--especially about the world you're living in--and you might see what I'm saying. Or continue feeling your head off at something that's got you so "sick" for some reason; you'll never want for company if you do, as outrage is also very popular nowadays.
its clear you don’t have anything to say in response, considering you wanna keep acting all high and mighty here over your perceived “effeminacy” of men. have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread