The Fairytale-like You Goes on the Assault - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
his hangup is that she's a minor without as much life experience and no romantic experience and she lives with him while he's effectively acting as her guardian
I think it's also that he thinks she likes him because she hasn't really got close to any other men. He thinks that there's far better options for her, she just needs to find them.

Even though after the time she went out with her female friend and he thought it was a guy, he got super possessive and jealous. Bro is in denial, HARD.

Dex-chan lover
They don't need to worry, He seems like a MASTER at pulling out…..

For fuck sake Nana! Man the fuck up for once! Her green flag is covering the earth with how big it is! C’mon man!

Dex-chan lover
his hangup is that she's a minor without as much life experience and no romantic experience and she lives with him while he's effectively acting as her guardian
Oh okay that's more of a legitimate reason than I thought. Thanks for reminding me

Dex-chan lover
“16 is the new 21, get with the program”

-LongbeachGriffy

Users who are viewing this thread