The Fairytale-like You Goes on the Assault - Ch. 33

Supporter
his hangup is that she's a minor without as much life experience and no romantic experience and she lives with him while he's effectively acting as her guardian
I think it's also that he thinks she likes him because she hasn't really got close to any other men. He thinks that there's far better options for her, she just needs to find them.

Even though after the time she went out with her female friend and he thought it was a guy, he got super possessive and jealous. Bro is in denial, HARD.

Dex-chan lover
They don't need to worry, He seems like a MASTER at pulling out…..

For fuck sake Nana! Man the fuck up for once! Her green flag is covering the earth with how big it is! C’mon man!

Dex-chan lover
his hangup is that she's a minor without as much life experience and no romantic experience and she lives with him while he's effectively acting as her guardian
Oh okay that's more of a legitimate reason than I thought. Thanks for reminding me

Dex-chan lover
“16 is the new 21, get with the program”

-LongbeachGriffy

Hmm... Can we consider this as a progress? Not gonna lie I wish Nana-kun would be half-asleep all the time. I mean, come on, it's 33 chapters already, let us readers get the full fluff we needed.

Well, considering it's the author of Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence, I don't think we'll see much progress soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this chapter, SleepySlime.

I'm so inferior to this protagonist. I would surely have done something that scared and repulsed her for the rest of her life.

You sure about that?

In this chapter--and in their relationship in general--it's not Nana that's showing plenty of patience and lenience to Kagari, it's the other way around. That one question she asked him atop his body should have been the armor-piercing bullet to get through that thick skull of his, but Nana's skull is much more bone than brain. Kagari knows well enough the dangers of strange men--she indicated as much a few chapters ago. From the start, her agreeing to live with him--along with her family's permitting it--was a tacit declaration of everyone's belief in his maturity and their trust in his suitability for Kagari. Nana himself keeps mentally twisting himself into a knot over propriety in sharing a residence with a girl--particularly a JK--when he's (if I recall correctly) of university age, so he knows well that he's responsible. In short, she's right to trust him, and he has no reason to reject her--green lights all around. He even actually shares her feelings--but he's still constantly doing his best to rebuff her ambitions (he's losing steam finally, but he still is).

This many rejections would have broken many other girls' hearts several times over; it's a testament to Kagari's patience. For Nana to answer that pointed question with his rationalizing his pulling her into bed with him as the product of viewing Kagari as a child should have, by all rights, set Kagari off. He knows well how to conduct himself, how to control himself with a woman--there's no way he'd go "too far" with Kagari if he returned her feelings; he's just dragging his feet for no good reason. Fear certainly isn't.

That was quite the out Kagari was giving him, too. Each time Nana does this sort of thing, I suspect even more strongly that the only way he'll stop treating her like this is Kagari's patience running out; her sweetness is the only thing that lets him continue rejecting her so, as he can't perceive consequences for his (ironically) childish behavior--he doesn't think he can lose her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread