The Fairytale-like You Goes on the Assault

Dex-chan lover
What's the age gap?

Seems to me that the FMC just started highschool (15) and the MC is a full on uni grad adult worker (24)

This series is so wholesome, lovely and cute, but a minus is there aren't any move at all till latest chap 30, dunno when will the author make it up or maybe will be last chap which is so bad for meeeee

I love reading this type of manga, even though I know those kinds of things will never happen to me :)

I love this series! Gives me a very similar feeling to Saint Cecelia and Pastor Lawrence. Is the artist the same?
Edit: Yep can confirm! Same artist! The parallels are easily noticed.

Last edited:
Since it is mentioned that Nana was in high school when Karagi was in middle, it is safe to say that the age gap doesn't exceed 3 years
I mean, according to the numbers, the range is 1-5 years apart.

1. the minimum (1 year apart) if Kagari is 9th(3rd grade of middle school) and Nana is 10th (1st grade of high school).
This is the least likely since Yae is younger than Nana but 1 year older than Kagari (what was I even thinking -_-'). 2 years apart minimum might be more plausible if we count Yae in.

2. the maximum (5 year apart) if Kagari is 7th(1st grade of middle school) and Nana is 12th (3rd grade of high school). I like this one better since it makes sense according to Nana's age concern.
the problem is, if currently Yae is 12th grade, and Kagari is 11th, that means its been 4 years since Nana graduated highschool. The average time spent for university is also 4 years, so by that logic Nana should have just get a job, and not a senior at his workplace (unless he spent less than 4 year at Uni, or he didnt go to uni at all, then it make sense 👍)

3. it can be wider or closer, since some people can get into school too early (younger than their peers) or too late (older than their peers)

I mean, according to the numbers, the range is 1-5 years apart.

1. the minimum (1 year apart) if Kagari is 9th(3rd grade of middle school) and Nana is 10th (1st grade of high school).
This is the least likely since Yae is younger than Nana but 1 year older than Kagari (what was I even thinking -_-'). 2 years apart minimum might be more plausible if we count Yae in.

2. the maximum (5 year apart) if Kagari is 7th(1st grade of middle school) and Nana is 12th (3rd grade of high school). I like this one better since it makes sense according to Nana's age concern.
the problem is, if currently Yae is 12th grade, and Kagari is 11th, that means its been 4 years since Nana graduated highschool. The average time spent for university is also 4 years, so by that logic Nana should have just get a job, and not a senior at his workplace (unless he spent less than 4 year at Uni, or he didnt go to uni at all, then it make sense 👍)

3. it can be wider or closer, since some people can get into school too early (younger than their peers) or too late (older than their peers)
Ah yes, I miscalculated. Then again, 5 years is a perfectly normal age gap IRL too, but an 18+ guy with a highschool girl is still not okay, so this will explain Nana's concerns.

Fed-Kun's army
the fluff is great but it has the same problem as saint cecilia and pastor lawrence in that the romantic progress is so damn slow. i don’t understand why this mangaka doesn’t let their characters be in a relationship and instead opts to stick to fluff outside of it.

Love this series, hoping for new chapters to come out soon.. buy i'm a bit scared after the almost-entire-year stop lol
I believe that the age cap Is somewhere close to 7 years,
Kagari has Just started high school, so she's 15.
Nana can drink alcohol, (so for sure he's at least 20, since It's the age when you are allowed to consume alcohol in Japan) and, as seen in a chapter, he has a kouhai collegue at work. Considering the college where he spent 3/4 years, and, as It seems, has "experience" at work, i think he's somewhere near 22/23 years old!

Users who are viewing this thread