The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.4

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm gonna say it, can't he just use that luck potion himself, and while it's in effect, use that to sell even more luck potions? I feel like every gamer or RPG player would've thought of that.

I guess this is one problem with including "luck" in stories, it can make characters (and the author) seem stupid if they didn't think of that, or if they did they REALLY need a good excuse why it wouldn't work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nora is so delightfully petite. She's so pretty and zesty.

(I do hope I get to see more of Nora's boobs. Her boobs are really cute).

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a "just make a bunch, go to some rich dude, offer him it, drink some and let his archers shoot at you, get a rich patron"

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm gonna say it, can't he just use that luck potion himself, and while it's in effect, use that to sell even more luck potions? I feel like every gamer or RPG player would've thought of that.

I guess this is one problem with including "luck" in stories, it can make characters (and the author) seem stupid if they didn't think of that, or if they did they REALLY need a good excuse why it wouldn't work.
That isn't going to stop people from knowing about it after the luck wears off.

It's safer if he uses the luck to make a bunch of other stuff, but he needs to be committed to an extremely profitable schedule for the day.

Dex-chan lover
Nora with the investor mentality is what he needs right now to succeed. Now, I want to know how is the elf doing. She could be the bodyguard they need to make it all work. I know, it would take time for her to heal but eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread