The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 4.5

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow she's been doing this for quite a while... but doesn't that mean she just admitted to murder? Because of the shitty translation (sorry), it could also mean she hasn't done it yet and she meant as a last resort.

And it's interesting that some people (or one guy as I understand it?) have been stealing these powers. One or two isekaid people every year makes them less special though, but special powers or not they are just normal people sent off by IIRC an uncaring god.

I don't like all these exposition though, and I think this girl is a little too forceful for my liking even if done for a good cause.

Dex-chan lover
It's all vigilante mental acrobatics. Don't worry I respect the rule of law, and otherworldlers aren't above it either. But actually otherworlders are so dangerous I should kill them even if it means ignoring the law.

Also this random alchemist/restauranteur managed to discover these hidden civilization destroying otherworldlers and the even more dangerous harvester?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The author lost me there with this annoying new character. She believes she's the world police or what? Nora can't say sh*t about this conversation but her father can. I think.

Users who are viewing this thread