Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 307 - Smiling at the Memories

Double-page supporter
It's more like "half confirmed". We know there's a connection between them, but we don't actually know what it is.
Pretty much this. It also doesn't help that Delkira and Alikred share the same voice actor.

Dex-chan lover
What? I just know a Simpsons reference when I see one.
the dudes who did DBZ Abridged are doing creator commentary and made a reference to the Poochie episode. Which fit oddly perfect with Cell

Supporter
I really wish I could help you, Misfit Scans, as a redrawer but I have literally zero art skills and even fewer Photoshop skills.
I'd be more of a hindrance than anything.

But I really really really appreciate all the work that you do to translate these chapters for us! Thank you so much!!!!!

Supporter
I find it interesting that Iruma in his evil cycle is extremely similar if not identical to Delkira's typical behavior as described periodically throughout. And Ali is the one that made that happen.

Dex-chan lover
This arc had way too little ameri X iruma moments for what started as a ball pouting noises

Dex-chan lover
Is it iruma already 16? Like when the start of the story he 15 and he already had his birthday?
Or he 14 when the story start?

Dex-chan lover
Is it iruma already 16? Like when the start of the story he 15 and he already had his birthday?
Or he 14 when the story start?
Iruma was 14 at the start. He's had only one birthday since coming to the Netherworld.

it's crazy but, what if Iruma is actually Delkira son, when Delkira gone missing, he actually find someone to love, don't take it seriously guys, i just giving up my opinion

Dex-chan lover
Hey, isn't Delkira the one stuck on the ring? He gets stronger by Iruma ranking up so won't he become full Delkira when he achieves 10?

Dex-chan lover
actualy its no confirmed at all! the author especially keep it ambigue
Opera is whatever gender Iruma needs them to be, like on that extra way earlier on the series lol

"Which gender are you?"

"Which one do you think?"

"...Female?"

"Let's go with that one."

Dex-chan lover
actualy its no confirmed at all! the author especially keep it ambigue
Opera is whatever gender Iruma needs them to be, like on that extra way earlier on the series lol

"Which gender are you?"

"Which one do you think?"

"...Female?"

"Let's go with that one."

Double-page supporter
Why do I feel Opera-San is a woman now
opera is a non binary cat demon and if not that, opera is most definitely a man 💀 like people called opera androgynous but still mostly stuck with using male pronouns. they get called female pronouns rarely but every time that happens, the person always ends up correcting themselves to male pronouns. so i think it's safe to say that if they aren't non binary, they're definitely a dude

Double-page supporter
i love how iruma has been connected to delkira has been established for a while and I think we've gotten clues. it was revealed that it was because delkira was a fun and kind demon. Or at least as kind as a demon could be. like he was stabbed in war by all of the weapons so that he could understand the pain war caused. then he of course beat everyone up who didn't agree with him. He is kind, but he is still a demon and he still acts like one. I love that.

and seeing what Sullivan says, Delkira and Iruma are somehow alike despite their stark differences. And I know it was most likely in Sullivan's head, but I wish he said it out loud for Ali-san to hear, bc we all know that they're literally the same person with the name backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread