Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 35 Ch. 307 - Smiling at the Memories

Dex-chan lover
Considering Ali's actual name is Alikred, which is just Delkira pronounced backwards... Yeah, it's basically confirmed.
It's more like "half confirmed". We know there's a connection between them, but we don't actually know what it is.

Ali could be a remnant of Delkira, like a piece that broke off. He could be Delkira's creation, made using a piece of himself. After all, the Ring of Gluttony had to come from somewhere. There's also the fact that a piece of Delkira can be found inside the Legendary Plant (the one that, when paired with the pot, grew into a sakura tree).

The mystery behind Ali and his connection to Delkira is honestly really fun.

Double-page supporter
Had to reread when he told bring our pillows. And the next panels showing them sleeping in same bed without iruma.

Dex-chan lover
I find interesting that the author didn't just made Iruma a copy of the legendary Delkira, when i first seen the how they look alike i tought that the author would make Iruma to be just a small version of that character but i am glad that in this chapter it confirmed that Iruma and Delkira were really different in personality and manerism, i think what bring them together is their ambition.
I think its that Delkira wanted everything around him to be fun, and Iruma makes everything around him be fun. So they're similar like that/.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought Delkira was a human like him, but he's just his ring :D

This chapter was so cuteee they slept with Iruma so lovely
A true family
Opera this chapter so cutee and with their hair down so cutee as well

I think Iruma is the demon kings vessel and the demon king is inside the ring, ali-san is watching over Iruma kun as he makes his way through the demon world and becomes the demon king

Seeing Delkira in Iruma.. he is his vessel, the new demon king, a part of delkira is in him, but they are not the same

But they both want the netherworld to be a good place!

Dex-chan lover
that was very wholesome and cute
i still wonder what exactly was delkira that feels so similar to iruma for sulivan, its odd to me

Dex-chan lover
is there something between Grandpa and Opera? :oops:
That is definitely a happy family panel

Contributor
imo Ali is not Delkira, he is more like a clone/artificial familiar created by Delkira. Ali might have some shared memories from Delkira but I think it’s highly unlikely the author would just make it one and the same person.

Just think why would an all powerful demon king who loves nether world, being free and having loads of fun, trap himself in a ring for hundreds of year basically stripping him from all his freedom, fun and most important nether world.

Or I can be totally wrong, and if i’m someone please remind me to add
I’m stupid
to this post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread