The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.2

Fed-Kun's army
Something tells me that I'm not going to like the direction this manga is going.
I've already come across another isekai where the reincarnated had their power stolen and were treated like rare merchandise... if it turns out that this manga is taking that direction I'll probably skip it.
It’s not an angle that I find interesting.

But thank for your work ^^

Dex-chan lover
Cute detail from the artist, the apron is too big for Nora so it's tied up into knots.
Something tells me that I'm not going to like the direction this manga is going.
I've already come across another isekai where the reincarnated had their power stolen and were treated like rare merchandise... if it turns out that this manga is taking that direction I'll probably skip it.

b4AaSRH.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow he's f*cked now. Everybody is an asshole trying to use him as a tool, even Nora. Why do I feel only the elf is truly grateful and respectful to him?

Double-page supporter

its a more nuanced take dark fantasy in an isekai setting. hardly you see this type, without the reincarnation powers becoming too OP without consequences. reminds me heavily of LornaRPG and Black Souls to some extent.

Users who are viewing this thread