The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.7

Aggregator gang
Keeping something uncrafted means it stays on the list. There's only so many of those he could prepare.
I only replied to you so i could explain this.... and i explained it.
That is kind of the issue. You're repeating the same things over and over as if I don't understand, when I have directly addressed multiple areas that don't hold nor scale up well.
Then i apologized if i made it seem like your not getting it.... i just genuinely want to explain stuff..
I have no ill feelings towards you. you just went off the tangent after another.
1) It will not work a lot better than what he's doing now.
2) There is an exponentially greater risk of something going wrong or rendering the recipe book useless, which you are downplaying.
3) They already addressed in a previous chapter a method that compromises and gets the best of both worlds.
4) What you are talking about has a very limited number of one-time use only that he might need for actual crafting.
5) If he had the time and resources to improve enough to make the method work, he would have better and more renewable methods available.
And now your pushing this narrative to me.. i dont even remember talking about this. your trying to put words into my mouth so you can argue on a different matter than what we were talking about prior to this.

1. can work better since he has the recipes powers.
2. i dont remember downplaying any risk about the recipes powers? we just saw him using the recipe book while it was in his pocket as he screamed STEAM and it worked....
3.i dont remember talking about this... who did you talk about this?
4.yes indeed any person can only carry so much ingredients but i dont remember talking about this with you.
5.i dont remember talking about his methods of making my idea work....
You're making crazy assumptions about predicting the output of a program you didn't even make yourself, with a base understanding lower than the characters in the story, for an application that is less skilled and efficient than what they are already doing.

If you still insist on this, then we're going to have to agree to disagree.
I get that your mad at me but i have no idea what spurred on this hostility towards me..
I have been respectful to you in all our conversations.
Again.. i will apologize if i have offended you. im sorry.
Talking to you is very unpleasant but i still hold no ill will towards you.
lets just stop talking now.. im a bit busy...
i want to finish this hobby.

Dex-chan lover
I only replied to you so i could explain this.... and i explained it.

Then i apologized if i made it seem like your not getting it.... i just genuinely want to explain stuff..
I have no ill feelings towards you. you just went off the tangent after another.

And now your pushing this narrative to me.. i dont even remember talking about this. your trying to put words into my mouth so you can argue on a different matter than what we were talking about prior to this.

1. can work better since he has the recipes powers.
2. i dont remember downplaying any risk about the recipes powers? we just saw him using the recipe book while it was in his pocket as he screamed STEAM and it worked....
3.i dont remember talking about this... who did you talk about this?
4.yes indeed any person can only carry so much ingredients but i dont remember talking about this with you.
5.i dont remember talking about his methods of making my idea work....

I get that your mad at me but i have no idea what spurred on this hostility towards me..
I have been respectful to you in all our conversations.
Again.. i will apologize if i have offended you. im sorry.
Talking to you is very unpleasant but i still hold no ill will towards you.
lets just stop talking now.. im a bit busy...
i want to finish this hobby.
I enjoy the translation, and commentary. Let’s see what else he could use/store/prepare.

Ignore the comments if this is becoming a pointless argument.

Dex-chan lover
your trying to put words into my mouth
I think there's a language barrier problem here, if that is what you took from what I said. Even your rebuttal for the 5 points I listed seem like you didn't understand.

The only thing the 5 points I listed are saying is "I don't think your idea is good." Nothing else. I also want to stop talking now.

I'm sorry if this was unpleasant, but there weren't many other ways this was going to go if we did not agree to disagree sooner.

Aggregator gang
I think there's a language barrier problem here, if that is what you took from what I said. Even your rebuttal for the 5 points I listed seem like you didn't understand.

The only thing the 5 points I listed are saying is "I don't think your idea is good." Nothing else. I also want to stop talking now.

I'm sorry if this was unpleasant, but there weren't many other ways this was going to go if we did not agree to disagree sooner.
Everything you said was going in circles. it had no point but to serve your own ego....
explaining to someone who clearly doesnt want to understand anything but his own point is pointless and retarded.
I get now that being nice to you is just fueling your ego..
therefore i shall not say sorry.
everyhting you have said in our entire conversation is a vanity so you could stroke your ego.
talking to you made me lose so much brain cells...
you just cant accept anything thats why you went on about this like this...
i havent slept yet im doing the stuff right now....
good bye.

Users who are viewing this thread