The Fake Alchemist - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.8

Dex-chan lover
__original_drawn_by_bb_baalbuddy__sample-1299778f5355eb1bbe89bf3fef6b21e2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Would the switch really happen/be that helpful b/c if he can read thoughts wouldn't he read the original person's thoughts even if her 'dad's taking over her body and listening to it

Aggregator gang
Would the switch really happen/be that helpful b/c if he can read thoughts wouldn't he read the original person's thoughts even if her 'dad's taking over her body and listening to it
He is reading the dads thoughts since dad is controlling the body.
And dad only thinks of flowers and happy thoughts about this date.

Dex-chan lover
Dang.
Nora looked really good in this chapter.
8n0CIyQ.webp
U9sDKDt.webp

Also, can we appreciate the chad dad for being able to control his thoughts so well?
It's very rare for someone to be able to fool a mind reader without using any cheat or tool, and so blatantly too.
:clap:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He is reading the dads thoughts since dad is controlling the body.
And dad only thinks of flowers and happy thoughts about this date.
Sure but the dad could stray-ly(?) think "oh this plan is thought of by my daughter/I am not her/it's weird being in my daughters body to talk to this person" or so

Aggregator gang
Sure but the dad could stray-ly(?) think "oh this plan is thought of by my daughter/I am not her/it's weird being in my daughters body to talk to this person" or so
Nora said she would switch with dad if his mind strays from the goal in mind.
Also dad is trying his best so that Nora doesn't get killed from his mistakes. :)

Aggregator gang
Dang.
Nora looked really good in this chapter.
Also, can we appreciate the chad dad for being able to control his thoughts so well?
It's very rare for someone to be able to fool a mind reader without using any cheat or tool, and so blatantly too.
:clap:
Thats so true....
Its easier to confuse a mind reader by combining all the different language you can use inside your head...
And its harder to make him think that you are friendly and that your a big fan.
The more you think you want to fool him the more your lies unfold inside your head.
It takes a lot of mental fortitude.

Dex-chan lover
Nora said she would switch with dad if his mind strays from the goal in mind.
Also dad is trying his best so that Nora doesn't get killed from his mistakes. :)
i suppose so, though hopefully nora can stay silent b/c her making a sassy remark while the dad's in control probably would cause him to react even subconsciously even if he only hears a one sided convo (though unless he has to be closer and make eye contact or actively use it as an 'ability' versus just hearing it as if she's talking, i would've assumed he would know if he hear "dad, switch with me now")

Aggregator gang
i suppose so, though hopefully nora can stay silent b/c her making a sassy remark while the dad's in control probably would cause him to react even subconsciously even if he only hears a one sided convo (though unless he has to be closer and make eye contact or actively use it as an 'ability' versus just hearing it as if she's talking, i would've assumed he would know if he hear "dad, switch with me now")
That's more testament to dads mental fortitude.....
Imagine a girl badgering you with words near your ear and you have to focus on your task.
Now it makes me think how and why he died if he was this focused and skilled.
Its Nora's body she can just jump inside whenever she wants...

Dex-chan lover
What in the, things are moving way too quick. On the other hand, I would not mind more gods or God himself coming down to hang out because they were grateful for their blessings.

I was joking about the NTR using her own freaking body... but they're seriously discussing it 🤣

Now we wait for more..
Cannot wait for the Mirror World arc
where many survivors
And the Nora's crisis Arc (i forget about this) LFGGG Bakunawah

Users who are viewing this thread