The Fake Lady and Her Rabbit Duke - Ch. 9

This new girl's colour scheme is disgusting. It looks like the everything good and nice in the world went through someone's system already and was vomitted out. Red and green, which should in theory go to together, are dark and muddy, and that's annoying.

Anyways his one sided crush on the MC is cute. We honestly don't get to see this that often in stories. I'm enjoying it so far. Thanks for the update!

for a sec i thought the red on the carpet was the bunny dying due to his emotional state, like a nosebleed or something lol
love this! thanks for the update!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Now I wonder when was the current triangular paper "plane" created/invented, since airplanes were not really a thing until pretty much modern times, was the paper plane created before the first true aircraft? I know of Da Vinci's "helicopter" thingys, but that's not really a plane.

If it's a kiss from her then it's perfectly fine he said XDDD

Thank you for the update!!! ^^

Kiss kiss fall in love~

I wonder if when his mana accumulates enough and then Larissa kisses him, he turns into a human right then and there in front of her haha

Ahhh... she can spite this thot by spiking up the price with bluffs.
I predict this happening.

Also ML is so so cute! Both inner him and the bunny. Him hugging the dress is so uwu

Users who are viewing this thread