Dex-chan lover
a wild thot as appear.
what will you do?

1. run away
2. fight back
3. befriend
4. ignore

Dex-chan lover
@4. ignore: this isn’t the time or place to start a cat fight, so give up on the necklace and find something reasonable.

Honestly? Just shut the price right up and best case scenario watch the girl stumble to justify it to her parents.

Dex-chan lover
What MC should do: "Good, it was a bit to pricy for my taste anyway, hope you enjoy it" and walk out. What will happen: "Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaa" end of chapter with everyone still in the store.

"I reincarnated as a mob in The Fake Princess' Op Bunny, now i am telling a green haired thot the sacred words. Begon Thot!" might as well be my own reincarnated life after i die, it would also be one chapter long of me just walking in in that very moment and pointing my hand down and yelling "BEGON THOT!!"

Again? So rude, always trying to buy stuff that has already chosen by someone else (sometimes I seriously wonder if nobles in these stories have had at least the basic etiquette studied lol), anyway, thrice the price? Okay, time to empty that seeweed's father's pocket again. mwhahahaha

I kinda hope MC would fight for that necklace, it really is fitting for her dress. Also, kinda hope the shopkeeper is reasonable, then again, it's money involved, so who knows. It would be a waste if MC didn't get the necklace!

Users who are viewing this thread