The Fallen Saint Dances in Vortex of War - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
What the chances the fake saint was instigating all this to happen

Dex-chan lover
Oh more revenge plots. Hope this isn't one of those cop outs where the protagonist is healed by the demon king's kindness and forgoes her revenge. No benevolence, that shit is whack.

Dex-chan lover
the fact the human country just ignored the saint having sealed away the demon king. what did they expect to happen when the saint was killed, huh? i do hope for a moderate revenge plot, starting with some self-destruction happening in that human country, followed up by the witch doing her bidding.

Dex-chan lover
If they gave her lewd crest crest of subordination, they shouldn't need to worry about her betraying them though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

There were only a few things that stood out that a second or third reread would help to fix.. a missing letter, some tense issues, or having/adding/needing S's here and there.

But like others have said, this was pretty damn readable for MTL, so thank you for your effort and work on this!

Thank you for the chapter!

There were only a few things that stood out that a second or third reread would help to fix.. a missing letter, some tense issues, or having/adding/needing S's here and there.

But like others have said, this was pretty damn readable for MTL, so thank you for your effort and work on this!
You're welcome! I'm happy that you enjoyed it.

As I said in the credit page, english isn't my main language (I speak french normally) and because of that I have a tend to do a lot of errors. Furthermore, I wasn't paying much attention to grammar for this chapter. I was more focussed on trying to build sentences that made sense out of mtl. For the next chapters, I will pass the translation trough a corrector online or something like that to filter these mistakes a little bit.
That being said, if you're interressed in doing a review on the translation before I typeset the whole thing, you're free to contact me on discord! (it would be greatly appreciated)

Users who are viewing this thread